Loss Recovery Insurance

Insurance claims have become increasingly complex in recent years, which can be off-putting for time-strapped owners of small businesses. Loss recovery insurance will provide you with a Chartered Loss Adjuster if your business should need to make a claim.


Acting exclusively for you, they will help you prepare, present and negotiate your claim efficiently and fairly, protecting your interests and saving you the laborious and time-consuming task of having to prepare it yourself. We have teamed up with Lorega, the UK’s leading provider of loss recovery insurance.


J Gosling’s experienced brokers will be happy to talk you through this cover and advise on whether your business could benefit.

Get a quote

Get in Touch

This form is not secure. Please do not disclose sensitive information.

We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

Suggested Products