• Motor Insurance
  • Other Products

    Motor Insurance

    Product Benefits

    • Flexible motor insurance policies to suit your personal or business needs
    • Choose from third party; third party, fire and theft; and comprehensive covers
    • Available for all vehicles, from a single car to an agricultural fleet

    Product Details

    Motor insurance is required by law in order to drive on public roads. J Gosling can help you find the ideal motor cover to suit your personal or business requirements, at the best price available.

    We can arrange various levels of motor cover, including:

    • Third party car insurance – The minimum level of cover required by UK law, third party car insurance will cover you against the costs incurred in the event that you should cause injury to other people or damage to their vehicles. It will cover you regardless of who is at fault in an accident (you or the other driver).
    • Third party, fire and theft – As above, but with added protection against loss or damage in case your vehicle gets burnt or stolen.
    • Comprehensive – The highest level of motor cover available, this provides all the covers listed above but unlike third party policies, it covers all the costs that might arise as a result of damage to your own vehicle and its contents.

    We can help you find the best deal on your motor insurance whether this is for a single, personal car or a family or company fleet. Cover can be arranged for vehicles of all kinds, from cars, vans and HGVs to agricultural, horticultural and specialist vehicles.

    Contact J Gosling today for independent, expert advice on motor insurance. You can either call us on 01206 382 912 or use the links on this page to request a quote or call back.

    I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending your company or services. The only button I will push is the redial button to renew my policy with your company every year.

    Geoff Gritton